Are you searching for the best BBQ gloves? Barbecue is a great way to host parties and to make a large range of foods for family or friends. With that said you are going to want to be sure to protect your hands while cooking on the grill or handling hot pans inside. BBQ gloves are the perfect way to do that.
BBQ gloves come in many sizes, styles, and designs and our top BBQ gloves guide can help you narrow down your search and pick the best pair.
Let’s take a look at the BBQ globes that could be right for you.
Best BBQ gloves product reviews
1. Schwer BBQ Grill Gloves 932℉ Waterproof Grilling Gloves
Easily making our best BBQ gloves the Schwer BBQ Grill gloves are made of heat and flame resistant kevlar material that can withstand up to 932°F for up to 10 seconds. The 14-inch long sleeve will give you extra protection for your arm and is great for indoor and outdoor use.
What we love
- Better protection because of the 14 inch long sleeves will let you get closer to the heat when you need to.
- Waterproof coasting helps you around steam and the soft cotton liner will provide you with warm in winter.
- These pair of gloves have flame retardant in the form of neoprene coating that resists refractor and melts protecting your hands when your working in grills, smokers and even flames.
2. GRILL HEAT AID Extreme Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves.
The Grill Heat AID Extreme gloves are at the top of our list of best BBQ gloves and are EN407 certified and can withstand heats up to 932°F. Each of these mitts is made with aramid fabric which is a high performance, heat resistant, and heavy-duty synthetic that is known to withstand high heat.
- The high-grade heat resistant material and the fact you can use this indoor and outdoor use. Whether you removing something from your oven or cooking over an open flame these gloves perform.
- These gloves also make handling pots and pan easier.
- Exterior layer is made of firefighter grade meta and para-aramid to keep you protected. Inside the gloves are lined with comfortable and breathable 100% cotton lining.
3. SUMPRO Hot BBQ Gloves Heat Resistant Kitchen Oven Mitts
These BBQ gloves are more than just for grilling You can use them for oven mitts, fryer gloves, welding gloves, fireplace, and more. SUMPRO heat resistant grill gloves are rated to resist up to 1472°F. These gloves are easy to clean and use.
Not only are these great BBQ gloves but they are also fired with food-grade silicone non-slip so you can grab a fine piece of meat without losing it in the fire.
What we love:
- These gloves can take some heat and are rated to resist up to 1472°F. They are great for keeping your hands protected when your grilling, baking, or handling anything hot in the kitchen or on the grill.
- Food grade silicone non-slip on the gloves makes it less likely to have an accident. Keeping your skin away from anything hot from the girl or oven is what you want. This glove is also made of aramid fabric,that certified to EN407 and EN388
- Wear easy and easier to clean. You can wear on both sides meaning the right or left then there is no difference between them.
4. RAPICCA Grill Gloves Heat Resistant-Smoker, BBQ, Cooking Barbecue Gloves
These BBQ gloves are made with Food-Grade neoprene rubber and because of this, they are stain and fire-resistant than any pit master will love. For this, they are ranked as one of our top BBQ gloves. These BBQ gloves are really easy to clean and the 17inch length sleeve is extra protection when working the grill or fryer.
Things we love:
- We love the insulated textured palm non-slip five finer design. This allows for easier handling of greasy or wet meat in your smoker or BBQ.
- Super easy to clean. The waterproof neoprene coasting makes cleaning very easy.
5. BBQ Grilling Gloves 1472°F Heat Resistant Grill Gloves
If you need to move a hot pan or work the BBQ grill you will find these gloves do the job well. This best BBQ gloves make our list because they can withstand head up to 1472°F for 8 seconds, 932°F for 12 seconds, and 662°F for 16 seconds.
Things we love:
- They are made with 2* level heat resistant system of EN407 & EN420 Certification
- They are also machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Non-slip silicone is great because it has food-grade silicone grips to reduce the risks of food falling into the fire or floor.
- An extended wrist guard will help with grease splatter or heat when working around the fire. 5 inches high.
6. Jolly Green Products Ekogrips Premium BBQ Oven Gloves
The large cuff of the jolly green products Ekogrips Premium BBQ oven gloves will help protect your wrists. These are silicone gloves that will make grabbing and moving hot items easier. They are heat resistant up to 425°F and are fully FDA approved.
It is known that if you have really large hands these particular gloves could make you had restrictive and tight. We love the fact that these BBQ gloves come with a lifetime warranty.
BBQ gloves buying guide
7. GEEKHOM Grilling Gloves, Heat Resistant Gloves BBQ Kitchen Silicone Oven Mitts
These are some excellent heat-resistant mitts that are made from BPA free silicone and are heat-resistant from -104℉to 446℉ Because of the dual-layer design which has an outer silicone glove and then an inner heat-resistant cotton layer they are great for protection from grills and ovens.
The long sleeve design helps protect higher up your hands and above your wrist. They also have a strong anti-skid performance to help minimize slippery stuff. Not only do they protect you well but they come with a full GEEKHOM warranty that will provide 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
8. LANON Liquid Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves
These gloves are great in the kitchen or the BBQ grill and can protect you from heat up past your wrist. They are also great for freezer cold protection and have a non-stick silicone coating that is BPA free and food safe. The non-slip design and double layer with air insulation liner can help reduce the conduction speed of heat.
- This gloves are safe for food and are made from liquid silicone that are CE Certified, BPA free, borderless, and comply with USA FDA requirements.
- Waterproof and are easy to clean. These liquid silicone gloves are stain-proof and impervious to grease.
- Can still handle small tools like brushes while working the girll.
Some may think making a decision on BBQ gloves isn’t a big deal but with so many choices it can get confusing on what glove to purchase. You want a glove that will provide the protection to keep you safe without hampering your ability to grab and do the things you need to do in and around the BBQ or kitchen.
Most people are wearing BBQ because of the main reason for keeping their hands and upper arms protected against the high heat so you want good quality heat resistant material that will get the job done. Most of the products in this review do just that. They have high quality material that will keep your hands safe while working around a BBQ
Material of glove
Depending on what glove you go with will determine what material you will get. The entire group uses material that is heat resistant. Some however go further and their gloves are also waterproof. Most of the insides of the gloves are comfortable and use a form of cotton liners.
Lenght of BBQ gloves are a preference for those who are using them and the type of BBQ or cooking that’s being done. The higher length will obviously protect your arm higher up from heat and oil splats. If you are manning a single grill and feel like you do not need the added protection of a high glove then go up to your wrist.
How easy is it to clean your cloves?
Cleaning your gloves need to be done to extend the life of your BBQ gloves so they can give you the longest protection for the longest possible time. Some gloves are easier to clean than others, especially the water-resistant ones. Be sure not to wet the inside.
What are the best BBQ gloves?
After looking at a lot of BBQ gloves we made our decisions on the top BBQ gloves. Not only are they very heat resistant but have high glove length for extra protection while working around heat.
Our top pick for the best BBQ glove is:
These gloves are made of neoprene coatings, are waterproof, and are rated up to 932°F heat. The soft cotton liner is comfortable on the hands. We think you will enjoy using these top BBQ gloves on your next trip to the grill.