Millions of people eat eggs each day so why not find and use the best egg cookers to get the job done quicker and easier. Egg cookers do just that. They cook eggs better and faster with little effort. Making the perfect egg can be a challenge especially first thing in the morning when you still are half asleep.
Because of this, there are a lot of egg cookers on the market that make cooking eggs as easy as Sunday morning. The following in-depth egg cooker review will allow you to choose the right egg cooker for you so you can enjoy eggs quicker and easier
What is the best egg cookers? Let’s take a look…
- Learn what the best egg cookers are after we reviewed them. Egg cookers will help you cook eggs faster and better every time.
- Learn what features each of the best egg cookers have and what you should look for before purchasing one.
- Learn more about other kitchen products by reading our reviews about ice machines, meatloaf pans, stone cookware, and much more.
Best Egg Cooker Product Reviews
The best egg cookers can cook eggs perfect everytime leaving you with time for other stuff. Learn what the top egg cookers can provide to you and your family.
1. Cuisinart CEC- 10 Central Egg Cooker
The Cuisinart CEC- 10 Central Egg Cooker makes our list as the best egg cooker of the bunch. It cooks eggs consistency every time. It is large enough that you’ can cook 10 eggs at once on its 600-watt heater that cooked eggs in a two-tired system.
This egg cooker comes with removable trays that can also be sued to pack eggs and even make omelets. Cooking time is then controlled by the out of water added. It has a built-in LED light, standby mode, an audible alert to help against overcooking.
2. Copper Chef Want The Secret to Making Perfect Eggs & More C Electric Cooker Set-7 or 14 Capacity
Ranked as one of the best egg cookers this device will cook up to 14 eggs on two racks perfect. You can easily make soft, medium, or hard-boiled eggs at once. The included pre-marked measuring cup lets you add the perfect amount of water to cook eggs perfect each time.
What we love
We love how many eggs you can cook at once and how easy it is to cook these eggs. The fact that the egg cooker shuts off automatically so you don”t overcook is a nice feature.
3. KRUPS F23070 Egg Cooker with Water Level Indicator, 7-Eggs capacity
Krups is a well-known name brand in the kitchen industry. The KRUPS egg cooker is no exception is cooks eggs perfect and precise. The amount of water determines how long to cook the eggs. You can cook up to 7 eggs at a time.
What we love
- Boil up to seven eggs at a time from soft to hard. This egg cooker also has a two poaching tray system that allows for omelets as well.
- Egg piercer and measuring cup to prevent eggs from cracking are included.
- KRUP uses a dual switch to either boil or keep-warm.
4. Dash black Rapid 6 Capacity Electric Cooker
This is one of the original egg cookers and makes our list as one of the best egg cookers in 2020. Get perfect eggs every time. This egg cooker is quick and easy. In fact it is so easy that even your kids can use it. Auto-shutoff insures overcooking.
What we love
- So easy to use. This device is simple and cooks eggs perfectly with not much work on your end.
- Makes hard-boiled eggs, soft boiled, poached, scrambled, and induvial omelets. in minutes.
- Weighting 1 lb this egg cooker is lightweight a company and can be moved easily. On vacation, or anywhere else you want perfect eggs.
5. Hamilton Beach Electric Egg Cooker and Poacher VIDEO Hamilton Beach Electric Egg Cooker and Poacher
Easily pouch eggs make them soft or medium or even hard-boiled with the Hamilton Beach Electric Egg Cooker. This model will fit 7 eggs so the entire family can eat eggs at one time. You don’t have to worry about overcooking because there is an audible alert when your eggs are ready.
What we love
- The easy-to-use cooker is set it and forget it. IT cooks eggs and you enjoy it.
- 7 egg capacity makes it large enough for an entire family to have breakfast or eggs whenever they want at one time.
- The versatile maker can cook eggs in a few different ways. Not only can you make hard-boiled eggs, soft eggs, but you can also make omelets or poach them.
6. Chefman Electric Egg Cooker Boiler, Rapid Egg-Maker & Poacher
Making our list of the best egg cookers this device can ook up to 132 eggs within minutes. Measuring cup included so you know exactly how much water to add for perfect cooking. Compact and easy to clean.
This has a BPA-free lid, poaching trays, and cooking trays that are top-rack dishwasher safe so cleaning is a breeze. We also love that you can cook more than eggs. You can stream different types of veggies. Perfect for any house, college dorms, and more.
Best Egg Cooker Buying Guide
Before you purchase a new egg cooker take a look at what makes a top egg cooker in terms of how many eggs can you cook at once, ease of cleaning, multiple ways an egg can cook in one device, and more below.
Egg cooker capacity
Are you looking for a high-capacity egg cooker because you have a large family or want to make extra eggs for this week? If so we have reviewed egg cookers that can cook 5 to 14 eggs in one cook.
Smaller families or single people that want to cook eggs once a week may find the lowe capacity models more than adequate.
Ease of use
The entire reason someone purchases an egg cooker is that they want to cook eggs easier and better than on the stove. Most egg cookers are simple to use with a filling of water, loading the eggs, and turning on the egg cooker. The above reviews show that almost all of the products are simple to use.
Youll have some choice when purchasing an egg cooker. Typically you find them made from plastic aluminum or stainless steel. A lot of the time its a combination of the two or even three.
Lids are made of plastic a lot of the time because of the inability of getting super hot. But with every plus there are some minuses. Plastic has a tendency of making the egg cooker to not be as durable and it also can make it look cheap.
More then just an egg cooker
While all of these cookers cook eggs very well some can also cook other foods like vegetables. However, the best egg cookers can cook eggs in different ways. Hard-boiled, soft boiled, poached, and omelets all in one cooker.
Egg cookers that provide alerts are great. It is easy to start your egg cooker and forget about it so having an alarm that sounds or has an automatic shut of the switch is great. Some of the best egg cooker models share these features.
Cooking with an egg cooker basics
While almost every cooker will provide instructions on the best ways to utilise their product the below is a basic outline of how to use an egg cooker.
Using the right amount of water
Using the right amount of water is key when cooking with an egg cooker. The amount of water used is determined by the number of eggs you will be using and how do you want the eggs.
All of these devices listed have a manual or measuring coup or both provided so you can get the exact measurements to make eggs perfect each time.
Adding a hole to your eggs
Piercing your eggshell before cooking allows the egg to cook without breaking the shell. These pins are often included in the set and are usually found at the bottom of the measuring cups.
How to load your eggs in the egg cooker
Once the egg is pierced you will want to load them into the egg cooker pierced side up.
Put the cover on and turn on boiler
Depending on your model you will either just turn on the cooker or press a button to set up a time to start and stop. Refer to your products manually for this.
Once eggs are done
One complete be careful removing the lid. Some models lids can be hot. You will want to transfer the eggs to cold water to stop the cooking. When you remove the lid if you have gloves that protected you from the heat you can wear them. Once cool, peal, and enjoy your eggs.
Best egg cooker results
Egg cookers come in all types of capacity and material. We reviewed some of the best egg cookers you can purchase and have come up with our favorite. Our top egg cooker is…
It cooks eggs perfectly in little time and you can make different types of eggs in one device. The capacity is large enough that a large family can have eggs in one cook and the device is easy to clean and operate.